• 1 Night at the Lake Manyara National Park
• 1 Night at the Tarangire National Park
Tarangire National Park
Herds of up to 300 elephants scratch the dry riverbed for underground streams, while migratory wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, impala, gazelle, hartebeest and eland crowd the shrinking lagoons. It is the greatest concentration of wildlife outside the Serengeti ecosystem – a smorgasbord for predators- and the one place in Tanzania where dry-country antelope such as the stately fringe-eared Oryx and peculiar long-necked gerenuk are regularly observed.
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire National Park
• 07h00, this morning depart on a 2 hour smooth drive to the entrance of Tarangire National Park, the arrival at the gate you will use the toilet then proceed onwards for your full day game viewing drives in Tarangire park, you will carry picnic lunch which you use at lunch time, arrival at the lodge will be in thelate afternoon at around 5.00pm, where you will check in refresh and enjoy a hot meal before retiring for a well-deserved night. • Dinner and overnight at the Maramboi Tented camp or Tarangire Sopa Lodge
Day 2: Tarangire to Lake Manyara National Park
After breakfast you will drive towards the exit gate, take a 1 hour drive to the nearby lake Manyara Park, drives inside the park until lunch time where you will head to the Lake manyara Serena safari lodge perched on the Mto wa Mbu escarpment.
Lunch at the lodge and then descend the escarpment to the Lake Manyara National for afternoon activity of either cycling on walking safari and cultural -this park under the wall of the Great Rift Valley with an estimated population of over 3 million flamingos delights many a visitor.
With a size of 330 square kms the park has a wedge of surprisingly varied vegetation that sustains a wealth of wildlife, nourished by chattering streams bubbling out of the escarpment base and waterfalls spilling over the cliffs. • Dinner and overnight at the lake Manyara Serena safari lodge
Day 3: Departure
After breakfast depart back to Arusha and onto the Kilimanjaro international airport and continue with your onward travel plans.
The package cost includes:
• 2 nights on full board basis at either of the specified Safari Lodges or Tented Camps above
• Ground transportation in a 4×4 land cruiser vehicle on exclusive basis with services of a driver guide
• All game drives.
• All park entry fees.
• 2 bottles of water (300ml) per person per day in the vehicle
The costs exclude:
• International airfares and visa entry charges to Tanzania (About US$50 per person)
• Items of personal use e.g. drinks, laundry, telephone, tips, personal travel insurance, extra/outdoor activities offered by the individual lodges or hotels and any other service not mentioned above Booking and reservations .
Terms and condition
• Minimum 2 people travelling
• Children 2-12 years travelling with 2 adults are charged 60% of the adult rate
• Tanzania tours and safaris requires a 25% non-refundable deposit of the total tour cost upon confirmation of the safari and the balance 60 days prior to the arrival for clients to safeguard the reservation.
• Reservations will be cancelled if the final payment is not received by the due date with full loss of deposit.